Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Milena Velba White Shirt




SECTION: Public this entry again because, mistakenly deleted it along with other dedicated to the Esperanza Macarena = (-. I apologize to those who commented. This poem can not disappear just like that.


Proclamations confidence
to anyone who wants it.
You do shorten the wait
to bring Hope.
Contigo no remembrance
to open an old wound.
Only your face transfixed
of sweetness and love
to forget the pain
of any lost soul.

And I, not to be outdone,
I ask advice and fortune.
raise my dress to impress
where your eyes serene.
Like any macareno
'm feeling you close
and my heart proud
only praise your presence
and perceive in deference
as I hold out your hand.

enough for me alone, Lord,
look of your light.
not need anything else
to feel better.
Your essence decrease pain
and each wound suture.
What a beautiful counterpart
produces only see me,
sentenced to death because you
while You give me life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment